Protection for welding and infra-red light
The Model 101 spectacles protect the eyes against damaging welding and infrared rays and have the following characteristics:
- Front is made of nylon, very strong and lightweight.
- Comfortably fitted to the helmet by means of an aluminium profile.
- Adjustable height and angle.
- Side protectors can be flipped-up.
- Interchangeable lenses which increase the lifespan of the product.
- All lenses are made of glass and have a safety coating.
- Different levels of welding protection are available: 5/6/7/8/9/10 and various levels of protection against infrared: 4-6 and 4-7.
The Model 101 is an excellent eye protector, and above all is recommended for jobs where there is a risk of impacts and which require protection against infrared and welding radiation. It can be used for welding jobs, oven operators, steelworks, etc.